Sign in to follow this  
Rodent

A little video I made

NICE!

I like the missle launch at 2:15, oh yeah, the plane at the end, forgive my ignorance, but what is it and where do I get it?!?!

That was a pretty cool video. You caught a LOT of the features, and very cool aircraft models, of Strike Fighters, not to mention the nice graphics. Watching the tank blow its turret from the missile hit and the A-10 hammer the next tank with its cannon was cool. The barrel rolls spraying flares was neat too. Uh oh...did I say "neat"???!!??

Uh, anyway, well done. TK should use that video to showcase his game.

Yeah the swedes got to play a bit. Probably shows I am partial to swedish jets :biggrin: . I am a swede myself after all!

Thanks for your comments guys. Glad you like the video. At first I only had a 1 rating so I thought I probably must have upset someone to get that.

That video was da shiznit! Great work bro! That just makes me want to launch my moddified WOI and fly some SP missions. Question though, do you use FRAPS to record or another program? It looked higher quality than FRAPS.

That video was da shiznit! Great work bro! That just makes me want to launch my moddified WOI and fly some SP missions. Question though, do you use FRAPS to record or another program? It looked higher quality than FRAPS.

I did use FRAPS to record. Full version, latest update. You can get even higher quality but that fills up the harddrive really quick.

You can get even higher quality but that fills up the harddrive really quick.

Yeah, no kidding. That's why I don't like using it. I didn't realise how quickly it can take over a HD until I found out that I didn't have anymore space in my 250 gig HD, and 75% of it was from FRAPS recordings. I downloaded gamerecorder, which is supposed to be a lot better, but I haven't been able to use it successfully in a sim.

Edited by serverandenforcer

Cool and What this music, artist?

vulkan

Song : Dogfight

Artist : M.O.V.E

Instead of looking for M.O.V.E you may have better luck looking for Initial D