Sign in to follow this  
Nick Tselepides

Navair Screenshots

For Navair fans again:

Here are a few FS2002 screenshots of Navy planes (some old FS98 versions), with the exception of the Red Arrows, taken at Juan Santa Maria Intl in Costa Rica in San Jose--an add-on scenery for FS2002, which you can probably download at avsim or flightsim.com. You wil notice I have modified the hangar and painted the words FLY NAVY on its facade and added girl pics, one is Charlotte Rampling of the long legs--the other just a pic from the Wb. This is very easy to do--you just edit the bmp in Photoshop, add the pic or wings through copy\paste, rename the original "coopesa1.bmp" as 'ori_coopesa1.bmp" (that is the name of the bmp file from the add-on scenery and you will find it in the 'texturtes' folder of the add-on) and then you copy\paste your modified bmp (I had named mine "C.bmp) and rename it to "coopesa1.bmp ".The sim will only recognize and show this last name [coopesa1.bmp]. Then you use the 'go to Airport' button, go to MROC Juan Santa Maria International , and taxi to a spot in front of the hangar, put on parking brkaes,shut engines,release parking brake so you do not have 'parking break' lettering at bottom of screen,and start taking screenshots, selecting each time a different aircraft.When you have enough, you can cop\paste parts of them to a new white sheet in Photoshopm arrange them on the page, save it as jpg and then upload it here, as I did. It is fun to do, but needs fiddling with size and view angles.

The best program to take screenshots with is undoubtedly MultiGrab by Martin Wright--a google search typing "Martin Wright Graphics" will take you to his site. Multigrab is small, easy to use, and very flexible--not more than 500kb to download,I believe, but get the dlls that go with it too. The site tells you what to get.

To facilitate your search for the add-on San Jose scenery, the blurb for it says:

"FS2002 Scenery San Jose Costa Rica Intl. MROC

this is the second release of Juan Santamaria

International airport. Completely reworked,

photorealistic, and frame rate friendly.

Includes AFCAD file

By Rodrigo Gonzalez"

Cheers

Jinx

post-54-1068920425_thumb.jpg

just got this very nice french fighter RafaleM carrier aircraft as well as the

testbed version heres some pics

get the aircraft at www.simviation.com

RafaleM

post-54-1068925914_thumb.jpg

Edited by ARCHER