Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Lets all work together to put a tutorial together...

If the community would work together this would be a great project.Theres alot of questions being asked,and answered here so why not pool our resources?Things like radar,ground attack,different aircraft flights characteristics,bombing ideas,take offs and landings..basically getting the most out of Strike Fighters.What ya thing?

I like the idea, and I think I have just the thing to help make this work. I installed a "Knowledge Base" script the other day to mess with to see if it was something I could incorporate into the site. Jump over and take a look at the script and see if it's something that might help this project:

Biohaz Knowledge Base

Take a look and see what you think. I have been wanting to build a definitive FAQ for Strike Fighters, but I don't have the time to do it alone, so if we can get some interest I would be more than willing to host/help out this project.

Great idea..count me in.Just tell me where to start and I'll do what I can.I can't get into the knowledge base,says I'm not authorized

Great idea..count me in.Just tell me where to start and I'll do what I can.I can't get into the knowledge base,says I'm not authorized

Try it now, I upgrade the thing and added you as an editor, so you should be able to get in.

Greetings All!

I have a quick question concerning the idea of tutorials; would anyone like to have a keyboard template? (Remember those from the good-old-days? :))

I have one that I was working on for a friend (new to flight Sims) and I think that I mentioned to MadJeff the idea. What is everyone’s take on doing this?

Let me know

-Vercingetroix

Thats a good idea...as if you look at the key mapping in the ini. files theres things in there that show up in the book.