Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

AV-8B Harrier II Plus DATA.ini update

I don't know if anybody else had this problem with the AV-8B Plus by bobrock, but I was never able to take off in VTOL flight mode. I thought it was a deliberate intention so I never touched it. Then after seeing the Harrier II demo at the Miramar airshow, the DATA.ini file went on my to-do list to take care of. So, after doing some tweaking with the file, I've been able to take off in VTOL mode and land with a lot more precission and control. I didn't want to uload this into the download section because I don't know if it's all that great. So I'm pitching it out to you guys here to take a stab at it.

Installation is simple. Back-up your origianl DATA.ini file and then copy and past mine into your AV-8Bplus folder. There's also a video file in the .rar as my own flight demo to show that VTOL flight is possible.

AV_8Bplus_DATA.ini_update.rar

I don't know if anybody else had this problem with the AV-8B Plus by bobrock, but I was never able to take off in VTOL flight mode. I thought it was a deliberate intention so I never touched it. Then after seeing the Harrier II demo at the Miramar airshow, the DATA.ini file went on my to-do list to take care of. So, after doing some tweaking with the file, I've been able to take off in VTOL mode and land with a lot more precission and control. I didn't want to uload this into the download section because I don't know if it's all that great. So I'm pitching it out to you guys here to take a stab at it.

Installation is simple. Back-up your origianl DATA.ini file and then copy and past mine into your AV-8Bplus folder. There's also a video file in the .rar as my own flight demo to show that VTOL flight is possible.

AV_8Bplus_DATA.ini_update.rar

Wow that made a big difference I could not perfect it before either I always crashed thanks for the update!

Regards!

How I understood, in the archive together with *_data.ini is located even demonstration video.

Thanks!

Let us look…