Seriously! The F-35 looks like a banana!

Edited by Dload

I heard Naval aviator call the F-35 a budget stealth fighter. I laughed so hard when he told me tha,t he also said he prefered the F/A-18 over it

People need to give the F-35 a chance before they just start knocking on it, I mean, come the hell on...... How are u gonna say it sucks and that such and such a plane is better when its NOT EVEN finished yet???????? Seriously, people need to fix their cranial rectal inversion sydrome and think about such a thing before they start talking about this aircraft.

The F-35 is a good plane, it's just ugly.

So was the A-7 and A-7 and numbers of others that have been in service that were just plain BUTT UGLY, lol.

Ok, I'm sorry. By the way, what does the speech bubble beside Spongebob on your Picture say?

Earlier I didnt mean anyone in particular on here Dload, I meant the people in the civilian world who know NOTHING about aircraft but are quick to judge on one.

I dont know bout the X-31 it looks like a whale I think personally the F-35 is a good plane and dont look that bad compared to some of the ugly crates flying out their!