Jaguar Strike

View File

This is my time making a mission for WOE, so everything isnt going to be perfect. I tried to make it so there are alot of things going on *tank battle, enemy CAS, friendly intercept, and flak* but after i had a few problms, i had to cut it down a bit. I also had trouble ith the waypoints, but i managd to get it to the point where there arent any premature landings by the autopilot or wingman. So the waypoints arnt going to be the same as in other WOE missions. Hopefully next go round I get it right, lol. Anyways, this is just a simple Jag mission, the bases are close so there is no long flights, and you can quickly get into the action. If there are any problems, just let me know and I'll try to figure them out.

The only planes you need are the Mirage Factory Jaguar GR.1, Mig-21F *i think that one is already in the stock folder* and the F-14A from Mirage Factory.

and make sure you have the latest weapons packs and patches*or else some weapons wont work or the phamat and ECM pod wont show*

They can be found at www.column5.com. or on www.combatace.com

all thanks go out to column5 for the planes

Thank you for your time and effort! I know It is not easy to make missions or campaings. :good:

Thank you for your time and effort! I know It is not easy to make missions or campaings. :good:

heh yeah, it was kinda hard doing this one. but hopefully i will get better