Sign in to follow this  
Amj

WeaponData.ini for Strike Fighter 2

Hi all,

I am trying to use WeaponData.ini in my Strike Fighter 2. I placed this file in C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2\Objects\Weapons along with WeaponData.dat. Of course, I also put necessary .LOD and .BMP files in the same directory.

However, the problem is that I can't load any weapon in any aircraft (even the stock weapons which I could do before). Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong?

I suspect the current mod tools (weapons editor) don't work in the newest versions of the TW sims.

FC

TK has not released a new set of tools for SF2. So you will not be able to run the old ones.

He also said something about being able to add weapons like aircraft, with it's own folder and ini file in it. No weapondata.ini required. A welcome change.

Thanks guys,

so I will just sit on a corner with an angel ring on my head waiting for ze release