Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Fast food worldwide

And that depends what you get and what you put on it :blink:

this is mine, in brazil:integral bake, chicken filet(you can also change to Turkey ham, i think tuna paste is avaible too, but it isn't cool in my organism.), no cheese,triple of cabbage lettuce(yeah i like to eat leaf), tomatos , olive oil and sweet onion sauce , cold and a grape juice to drink. :good: . IMHO couldb't be more nutritive and healthy than it...only for R$15 ...with the same price you can go in Mc'D and buy a big mac combo(unhealty) or a whooper combo in BK...

healthier than it , just those McSalad(complete untasty ,IMHO)

@Macelena:damn, i feel your pain , here too :( it seems the governement here want itself sunk the citzen in debt)btw, is those fast foods on Europe are "Free Refil"? here just the BK is and it's only for 30 min :blink:

they really think i'll take a bucket of coke to home.

Edited by Silverbolt

Easy...Haddock & Chips twice, scraps, large pot of mushy peas and two cans of Dr.Peppers for just under a tenner.

Salt & vinegar and wooden fork free.

The taste...priceless.

What are scraps? :dntknw:

Whats really bad about most junkfood is. One burp and a fart and you are hungry again :blink:

at McD you can get three hamburgers and a small soda that i think you are allowed to refill two times (but the staff is never paying attention, lets just say its a way of claiming some of the tax money that McDonalds never pays).

but if i had ten dollars i would much rather spend it on a Durum Kebab from the local pizza bar.

Fast-food fish is one of the signs of the impending apocalypse.

I only get burgers or ham, chicken, or beef sandwiches. Everything else = nasty!