Sign in to follow this  
VFC_Baxter

Buttkicker Gamer

Pleased to report that the Buttkicker Gamer works beautifully in First Eagles. For a small outlay of cash (mine was about $150 Australian) it transforms your computer into a sort of force feedback joystick. Vibrates and rattles according to the bass output of the game. You can feel the beat of the engines and taking hits from EA is unbelievably realistic. Heavy bombers are especially fun with those huge unsychronised engines. :clapping:

Edited by VFC_Baxter

Sounds interesting.And it might just get the wife into simming. :biggrin:

Edited by whiteknight06604

i've been using the butt kicker for 3 yrs,blown out three amps,trish finnaly talked me into a 1000 watt amp with standard 2 ohm shaker,now my cockpit shakes the house if i want! the main fail point of the whole system is the plug on the shaker to the amp, cut it off and hard wire it together.

i've been using the butt kicker for 3 yrs,blown out three amps,trish finnaly talked me into a 1000 watt amp with standard 2 ohm shaker,now my cockpit shakes the house if i want! the main fail point of the whole system is the plug on the shaker to the amp, cut it off and hard wire it together.

1000 watts :blink: My God, you would think being put to death in an electric chair would be a game for sissies! Doesnt that rattle your teeth out?