i have reacently gotten WoI and have some russan plaind (ie Mig21, 23, ect) is there aney caompain wor WoI frome the searen, egyptan, ect perspective? also can i use defaut ai skins on my flyables?

You can find arab campaigns here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6144

Cockpits are in the download section, I think you can find everything you need in the readme(s)...

But careful! If you are using the newest patch you shouldn't overwrite the *_DATA.INI of the planes!!!

To add a cockpit: add the line "CockpitDataFile=" with the correct name of the cockpit.ini (or change it if there is already one).

where do i put the cokpit dada file?

Edited by the norm

where do i put the cokpit dada file?

In the aircraft's folder (not in the "aircraft" folder :biggrin: ), together with the cockpit folder.

i installed the the caompains but i cant fly the aircraft.

Did you place the files in the aicraft folders of the zip in their respective folders of your install?

Oh, wich WOI version are you using? (if you are using the last patch I wouldn't recommend to place the *_DATA.INIs in your install - they might screw the FM up...)

I'm not sure if the "ISRAELME_TARGETS.INI" is essential (definitely not for flying the aircrafts, but maybe for playing the campaign) so you should drop in in the correct folder, too.

scratch that, ithe game wasnot liking the new terrain. but i am missing the the skin for the mistrie.

scratch that, ithe game wasnot liking the new terrain. but i am missing the the skin for the mistrie.

???

Could you please do us all two favours?

-Try to hit the right keys when you are typing (and read what you wrote BEFORE sending it...)

-Give a few more information what you intended to archieve, what happened and ask a precise question!

(As far as I know the Mystère has a skin...)

sorry im realy bad at spelling. when i installed the pack, the Mystére is completely whight, no markings. i also think i accidently deleated it in my back up so i cant go there.

i found it in my recycle bin and was abel to get the skins.