Sign in to follow this  
grayson

Fluttering Mig 19s in Charlies Aces

Hi there,

having returned to charlies aces after a long time i have come across the old problem of the fluttering stabs on the mig-19, can anyone remember what the fix for this was?

regards Grayson

extract the latest data ini from the objects cat, or delete the original for the Farmer. Should reduce or eliminate it

Wrench

kevin stein

Or if you have some ini editing skill, try S-105/Mig-19S mod . It is designed as Czechoslovak fighter (S means "stíhací" --- in english "fighter" and it was standard Mig-19S just renamed to Czechoslovak designation. Later were S-105 called Mig-19 again :biggrin: )

It is beta, just external parts needs mapping (it is in progress): http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7817

As I said, some ini dance is needed and stock skins for Soviet or Vietnam service too.

Edited by kukulino

Many thanks to Wrench. Thats calmed them down. BTW Charlies Aces does not work with the Oct08 patch, unless you like your migs dancing all over the runway before they self destruct, seems to be something to do with the weapon editor but i`m probably wrong. Once again thanks Wrench.

Grayson