Sign in to follow this  
triplethr3at

beta Black Sea Carrier Missions (for the Super Hornet)

beta Black Sea Carrier Missions (for the Super Hornet)

Here is a package of carrier based mission flown in the new Super Hornet over the Black Sea

This mod is by Yuri AKA Silverbolt

This mod is a beta release and is not 100% complete. please tell us what you think on the suport thread and we will do our best to fix any bugs or issues that are present

We hope you enjoy

Triplethr3at

hey daniel, thanks :D

i couldn't upload due to connection problems :(

Hey just flew a couple of missions, noticed a couple of minor things but no major problems getting it running.

Everyone is using "showtime" as their callsign which gets a little confusing.

The wake for the carrier dosnt show although it does for the esscorts.

All missions appear to be set as strikes so on say an intercept (Bear) you can't be successful.

Finally I might have used the wrong Bear though it was the only one I've found, had to edit TU-95M-something back to TU-95M for it to show.

Anyway thanks for these, great fun flying a modern navy jet... even if I am a tomcat fan lol

Craig

Edited by fallenphoenix1986

hey, thank you Craig, will fix it tomorrow , I just realize this now...

will give a decent callsing to everybody and look for these minor issues.

ah, about the bear mission...i'm not sure if it can be sucefull, sice the bear is setted as friendly, in other case you would back to the boat with huge holes on the fuselage...any idea to let it be sucefull anyway??

Edited by Silverbolt

Perhaps set the Bear as hostile and mission type to intercept but include a moddified data ini for the Bear with the gun entries deleted or the ammo count reduced to nil?

I think thats what was done in the Gulf of Sidra mission set, two scenarios from either side, one historically acurate where they engage and one where the Cats esscort the toothless MiGs away from the CVBG.

Craig

perhaps we can set it as a reconasince mission where you merely have to fly over a certain spot inorder to get a success. just make sure the bear flies over the same spot too.

sounds good, and I realised the reason I had to change the Tu-95 name was that I installed the wrong bloody one so no bug there lol :blush2:

Craig