Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

NAA P-51D Mustang, Fuerza Aérea Salvadoreña

NAA P-51D Mustang, Fuerza Aérea Salvadoreña

NAA P-51D Mustang, Fuerza Aérea Salvadoreña (El Salvador Air Force) for SF/WoV/WoE/WoI and probably SF2

-Part of an on-going series of mod recreating Central American Airpower

Modifications, and a complete reskin of Wolf257s P-51D Mustang into those as used by the El Salvadoran Air Force.

This is a SEMI-COMPLETE aircraft mod, as per Wolf's wishes, the aircraft LOD is NOT included. However, EVERYTHING else is; cockpit, inis, skin, decals and so forth.

The skins, from my "enhanced" template, have my patented "interperative" panel, rivet lines and other details.New decals for the individual aircraft are from historical listings. The numbers.lst, while included, is NOT active, to prevent 'running out of numbers in game'. It's just renamed, so it's easy to reactiveate it.

The camo pattern, also is "interperative" at best. Much conflicting data exists as to how and with what colors the FAS painted their Mustangs, as well as the pattern used. This should be considered a 'generic' style, blending what data I could find into something reasonably passable (or as they used to say, 'reasonable facsimile thereof) the schemes as used.

You also get a new WoE style Hangar screen, all the weapons WW2 style weapons are included in the new "folder format" for use in post-patch installs, -and- in EACH weapons folder is a ***_data.ini as used by SF2. Unfortunately, as I don't have SF2, some experimentation on your part will be required to install and get them up and running. (meaning, I'm not sure how the numberation runs...)

This mod is designed for use with, I'm hoping, ANY weapons pak. You may just need to add a few things.

= IMPORTANT: This aircraft has been tested in Post-Patch SF/WoV/WoE/WoI. Be advised of the existence of some handling issues prevelant in WW2 era and many Pre-Patch (ie: 06 level) aircraft. Fly accordingly!!! It should also work in SF2 and later iterations - this has NOT been tested, however.

=MORE IMPORTANT: You =MUST= have Wolf's WW2 Planes Pak to get the LOD from. It is NOT included!!=

As per usual, there's a nice readme involved with installation, so give a look at, please! yes.gif

Happy Landings!

Wrench

kevin stein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/11/2009
  • Category