Sign in to follow this  
Beer

Capun And Beer Phm (new And Improved)

capun has done a great job tweaking my PHM (done last May) and getting it to work in game. This is a newer improved model (the first one Hawker7 helped me getting in game to shoot). Will be availible for DL soon with instructions on how to install it (vice the cheesy cargoship method I was using)...Thanks for the help!

FlightSim%202003-12-07%2000-12-29-96.jpg

FlightSim%202003-12-07%2000-12-41-14.jpg

FlightSim%202003-12-07%2000-12-47-54.jpg

FlightSim%202003-12-07%2000-12-50-31.jpg

FlightSim%202003-12-07%2000-12-58-00.jpg

FlightSim%202003-12-07%2000-13-20-95.jpg

Need to weather the ship a bit, maybe some weld seems and some running rust...

Other issues is would like to animate the radar spinning, and the ship seems to stop to engage the targets, this of course would make the hull return to the "displacement mode"...

Cheers

Beer

Guest capun

Beer

Thx for the kind comments, but people should know that the hard work was done by you. If I look at the project overall I'll be hard pressed to claim 5% of the total work.

Thx

BTW, What else do you have in the shop?

Funny you should ask...

000krivak.jpg

Krivak render no mapping

Cheers

Beer

Guest capun

Squid

Not yet, we are very close. Beer is out at sea, once he gets back we should be ready to release it.

Capun I hope the gunners are a littel dumber, I have the one from Beers site and one will get lucky and hit me with a SAM or AAA about half the time. I'm bidding my time for a P-3 and AGM-84's :D

Yep my great adventure begins in a few hours :), we got gale force winds, the ride in is gonna suck if the helo even fly's (I think they will), then the bus ride, then the sitting at airports all day; hopefully I will be home tonite (late), after a day of R and R I will get with capun and we will try an set some of these things free. The Forrestal may even be part or the package (with known issues of no T/O or landings...)

So potentially the new PHM, a first release FFG, and a first release CV-59 before the new year. Of course you will have to install the package your self, we are getting away from me cargoship replacement method I used with the CV-41.

I hope to get a screenie of the three ships in formation with the F-4 the A-4 and the A-7 in formation...as a look at what a Naval Modders Game could be like.

Cheers

Beer

Guest capun

Beer

Just make it in safe.

I have another Patrol Boat that may be ready to be used. I am wondering if we can set opposign naval forces. Certainly I see tanks firing at each other, why not ships? I'll play with a mission file to see if that can be done.