Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Is my log messed up ?

Pol or Winder, any advice here?

I used to have a more modern typestyle in the log first, and also had that "pending" thing

at the end of my reports. But now, the type style changed to something near "Times",

and some of the end of my report was missing. No "pending" thing at all.

Must I now worry, not to get any confirmations? What should I do?

Hello Olham,

no idea - but then where are your reports, and where can you read them ? If i fill out the form, there is oly a small line to enter my text, so if it gets longer i have to "scroll" through this small band to reread it - is there any form where the whole text is visible ? And where can i find this "pending" number ? I seem not be able to read my report after sending it off to the bureaus for evaluation ...

I guess there is something wrong with my install ? :blink:

B.t.w. this claiming is a phantastic idea - don't get me wrong ! One of the best features for immersion, and for this "real" feeling.

Oops, my bad - it certainly is under "Pilot dossiers", and then "claims" - dumb me ! :dntknw:

Thanks and greetings,

Catfish

Edited by Wels

sorry, double post - please help Olham ..

Greetings,

Catfish

Edited by Wels

WELS: ...dumb me !

No, no - it's okay. There is just so much to learn and remember (Lol!!!)

I checked the "pilot"-folder, and there "claims", and saw, that the full text was in there.

In my log though, the last lines are missing.

But I'm anyway still too bad to get ANYWHERE NEAR a confirmation with my claims.