Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

HELP! I need a new pilot figure!

If some kind and gracious soul, who has some already made LODs for some pilots could give this nut-case a hand :wink:,

I need a pilot figure that will prevent the "Flintstone Feet Effect" as seen in the accompaning screenie.

Basically, a 'generic' pilot figure, green flight suit and white bone-dome, but with the legs removed at about knee level. This birds fuselage is just not quite deep enough for the stock pilot

It's for an experimental "What If.." mod that has emerged from my fevered brain (no, I'm not sick...well, physically anyway :biggrin: )

TIA!!

Wrench

kevin stein

You saw I'm working in the pilots area too. Currently doing JHMCS, DASH and new ZSh-90 (with target designator) helmets.

If you want I can help you...

[Edit]

Oh, I just remember... What happens with the F-47 issue?

Edited by AleDucat

thanks aleducat!

Basically, just like the 'stock 3rd wire unit", but without legs (gad, that sounds horrible!! you'd think I was talking about Douglas Bader!) Generally, late 40s/Early 50s style green suit, white helmet, visor down -so's we dont have to deal with faces.

on the F-47N, still getting the "red flash". It's livable...it only happens for those 1st 2 seconds a mission start.

what's worst is the F-47D (wolf's ww2 bubbletop) for Columbia....have major problems with that!! AI takes off fine, player aircaft on autopilot maaaaaayyyyyy get airborne at the of a 10000 foot runway. Manually, no problems!! strange stuff....

wrench

kevin stein

ROTFL! You're right! The first thought I have was about him :grin:

I'll cut his legs if you want, but if you give me the cockpit's dimension, he may keep walking after the mission.

Helmet, P-1? With USAF logo on the forehead?

On F-47N issue, if you start outside the plane, how does it behaves? Does it "falls"?