Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT many a true word.....

LMAO!!!!!

In fairness to poor old Billy, Windows7 looks like a winner to me so far. As with any OS, it won't be for the seemingly endless supply of MORONS who insist on downloading those lovely "free" programs that are always available in abundance. I just spent most of the weekend repairing two systems whose users decided "Antivirus 360" was a must-have utility.

If you see the aforementioned program, (or another one called Spy Falcon Anti-Spyware) steer well clear of both of 'em. You've been warned.

Cheers,

Parky

Thanks for the headsup Parky!..Yeah, I am sick to death of removing crap from people's PC's (but they pay my mortgage bless 'em)

Don't forget about "Anti Virus One"! I've had to remove it from a few machines for friends also. I guess it's only natural for some children to want to tear up another's toys.

CJ