Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

Dog Fight contest

There is a post in the mp forum for pilots interested in a mp dog fight ladder type contest.

Great opportunity to have allot of fun flying mp against other pilots.

We all can't wait to see how we do against the aces in campaign, here's an opportunity to see how we do against the best in mp.

There is a post in the mp forum for pilots interested in a mp dog fight ladder type contest.

Great opportunity to have allot of fun flying mp against other pilots.

We all can't wait to see how we do against the aces in campaign, here's an opportunity to see how we do against the best in mp.

I can't find the post. I have looked for it a couple of times throught the last couple of hours. Where???

Yep, thanks for the reminder Duck. Should be a blast. Hope I can make it.

-Rooster

I am going to assume that anyone can fly anything they want. At some point it has to be decided if 2 seaters are allowed...(my vote NO!!!!!)

If anyone has any ideas for proceedures, rules, format,,,,anything at all....please post them.

I believe Gary's preference for the Nieuport Lewis was due to its secret weapon of being invisible in MP. Sorry, Gary, let the cat out of the bag!