On behalf of the Indo-Pak Mod team , I would like to post a request for a particular a/c, if anyone is interested in making one. This is the only major a/c that's missing for the sim.

Historic-46.jpg

Historic-31.jpg

Historic-38.jpg

The aircraft is the Breguet Alizé. It flew with the Indian Navy primarily as a anti-ship/anti-submarine aircraft on board the Navy's carrier, INS Vikrant and was flown by INAS 310 "Cobras".

In the 1965 war, the aircraft flew several reconaissance missions along the border, when the Vikrant was undergoing repairs. It was the 1971 war, where it saw lots action,flying several strike missions off the Vikrant against targets in East Pakistan. A detachment of Alizes was based in Western India, where they flew several ant-submarine missions. During one of these missions, during hunt for the PN sub that sunk the frigate INS Khukri, an Alize was shot down as depicted in this painting- of Wg Cdr Arif Iqbal shooting down an Alize. The moment records the death of three crewmen in the Alize - Lt Cdr Ashok Roy, Lt H S Sirohi and PO Vijayan.

starfighteralize5ou.jpg

If anyone's interested, I have a detailed 3-views of the aircraft.

But of course , buddy!, i have one in the oven..decided the old one was not good enough so i redid everything...here are some pics of it, FSX currently and the mesh in 3dsMAX

Alizex004.jpg

Alizex005.jpg

Alizex006.jpg

Best regards

Prowler

the alizé is of best looking prop aircraft i found expect for some fighters

Old Topic, but Veltro got an Alize in work! :grin: