EricJ,

I've already got some Questions for Ya'.......I'll shoot You a PM.

WIP...... 5th Recon Squadron, 9th Recon Wing. Beale AFB.....

RS.jpg

Semper Fi

331KillerBee :wink:

Looking Good Eric! She is coming along nicely I see. Beautiful.

Hell's bells!

That Beale bird is beautiful!

A 2 seat black BB, what a seriously sexy beast!

:good:

Looking Good Eric! She is coming along nicely I see. Beautiful.

Thanks! There's still the inside of the forward intakes to work on... but yeah man, I'm glad the frakkin splinter portion is done!

And by the way, this is another example of FC's outstanding mapping, all the "decals" are texture.

331Killerbee

Thats a nice looking T-38 skin you got there. Will you also be doing the Holloman birds too?(479th TTW HM Gloss Smurf Scheme, 7th CTS HO Gloss Black W/silver F-117 tailbands, and 586th FTS HT Gloss quasi Hill Grey scheme) I have photos and references for many different T-38's if you would like them. Just send me a PM.

My dad retired out of Holloman back in '89 and my family still resides in the area. I got to see ceremony for the first F-117's arrival and the arrival and stand down ceremony of the 20th Fighter Squadron when I was home on holiday leave in 2004. It was always interesting for me to see the F-117A and F-4E/F's, Luftwaffe Tornados and T-38's all working the pattern together. Now they have the F-22's and it will be interesting to see the HO tailed Raptors flying around the pattern with QF-4's, AT-38B's and the Tornados.

Edited by Vampyre

As soon as I finish yours I wouldn't mind some pictures of camoed ones. If your request contains "splinter" in the name.... well..... :lol:

More work, and much thanks to Dave for the font. It's repeated on the other side, I just forgot to upload the other pic.

post-5735-1239284671_thumb.jpg

EricJ,

I've already got some Questions for Ya'.......I'll shoot You a PM.

WIP...... 5th Recon Squadron, 9th Recon Wing. Beale AFB.....

RS.jpg

Semper Fi

331KillerBee :wink:

Did I happen to mention that I was a Beale AFB T-38 IP as my last active duty assignment? Let me find my personal tail number...

Nice....

FC

FC,

Check Your PM........BTW, You can add Your own Number or send the Info, and I'll do one.....