Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

Fs-wwi Progress Report:

So far, a few things have been happening!

As you all know I've been working hard with many people to get most if not all of the current FS-WWI plane set up to par with one another. We've recently released the near final versions of the B.E.2c, Morane N, and Roland C.II. Currently FlyXwire and myself are working on getting the D.H.2 up to spec. The Final Albatros D.I should be comming soon aswell with a new fuse, new skin and many fixed things with shading and textures.

I have also been working with the Zeppelin Dev team a bit to get FS-WWI a new Zeppelin. The team consists of Mossie (Our head modeler) Harman (Touch up modeler and OPS coder), WingChaps (Mission writer), Gypsy9 (Beta tester and skinner) and myself (Touch up modeler and OPS coder). Progress is a bit slow as this is a busy time of the year for us all, but hopefully we can get moving along again! So far I've got the basic gasbag mapped and in-game, along with the front gondola shell. That's about it on that front.

Recon3 is of course VERY busy with skining all sorts of kites, a couple of which include the Bleriot XI and the Mos Bis! He is also working on a brand new German WWI kite for us to enjoy!

And I am always busy helping anyone who needs it, be it with modeling or coding. Just the other day I touched up Mossie's new WWI Hangar object that Gypsy9 will be using for his new terrain.

Ah yes the new WWI terrain!! This should prove a great step foward!! He has sent me the CD and I've just recieved it yesterday. Work on the terrain will progress once the D.I and the D.H.2 revamps are complete.

Well that's about all for now. Like I say, just a tiny progress report on what's going on, on the WWI front of SDOE!

:D