Well it's Sunday evening and I can't get anything from HL? keep getting a message host not found!What a time to have it go down!

Guest Ranger332

I had no problems getting on ,but found no one there

it's 8 est. and I still can't connect to it..not even to the the HL web page.darn.

It's been my observation that the HL generally goes down for short periods of time between 1700-1900 Eastern time. I believe this to be due to the fact that the site is located at GMT+4. This would mean that it is very late in Europe, thus, a good time to pruduce updates. If you have trouble with the Hyperlobby in the future, try to goto the website. If the website is down, then the ultimate problem is that updates are generally taking place.

It's been my experience since the Hyperlobby's creation that this is the case. I've almost always found it back up and going with a few hours.

Fates