Sign in to follow this  
rvc74

Yoke & rudder in OOF

In the contols menu of OFF both the CH Yoke and the GH rudder show up but when I attempt to assign the rudder it does not register for that assignment. What would cause this to happen?

Try: In control options, Highlite Rudder Control . . .Delete command. . Rudder Axis will vanish

Leave Rudder Control Highlited . . click on Add Assignment . . . a box will appear . . Move your controller . . clic OK

And that SHOULD Do It

Also the configuration must read MINE

I am currently running a Saitek X52, I have just install BHoH, It's working well with my setup, BUT, on July 26 I will be installing the Saitek Yoke, Two throttle Quadrants (total of 6 levers, forur for throttles) plus the Saitek pedals, any problems similar to the above know with this setup?

In the contols menu of OFF both the CH Yoke and the GH rudder show up but when I attempt to assign the rudder it does not register for that assignment. What would cause this to happen?

Keep trying to set the axis. I dont think Ive had that problem with my rudder pedals (but I may in fact have....), but I definitely found my throttle quadrant to not be recognized in assigning new axis (the controller is recognized just not the commands). Keep moving the controller on its axis and it eventually will find the key you want. Perhaps this is related to sensitivity being too low while the null zone is too high. Check these settings as well.

That is my problem, when I leave Rudder Control Highlighted and try to click on Add Assignment, nothing happens. I keep moving the rudder pedal and it does not regisiter in the box.

Try: In control options, Highlite Rudder Control . . .Delete command. . Rudder Axis will vanish

Leave Rudder Control Highlited . . click on Add Assignment . . . a box will appear . . Move your controller . . clic OK

And that SHOULD Do It

Also the configuration must read MINE

I have tried this numerous times but it will not accept the assignment, nothing appears in the assignment box when I move the rudder pedals.

Keep trying to set the axis. I dont think Ive had that problem with my rudder pedals (but I may in fact have....), but I definitely found my throttle quadrant to not be recognized in assigning new axis (the controller is recognized just not the commands). Keep moving the controller on its axis and it eventually will find the key you want. Perhaps this is related to sensitivity being too low while the null zone is too high. Check these settings as well.