Sign in to follow this  
WarlordATF

Anyone else have this problem with FE?

I have tried running FE with widesky and without and with onboard graphics and with my GeForce 8400GS 512mb with the latest drivers and in inclement weather i always get this dark layer over the clouds and the tearing shown in the picture. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

I'm Running FE+EP+Latest Patch, Any suggestions?

Thanks!

EDIT: I dont have this problem with WOE or WOV.

TornSky.jpg

Edited by WarlordATF

Yeah i saw that, I just tried it to see if it would fix the tearing but i still get that even without widesky. I have had that problem in bad weather ever since i installed FE.

Yeah i saw that, I just tried it to see if it would fix the tearing but i still get that even without widesky. I have had that problem in bad weather ever since i installed FE.

Yes I' have the same problem.So don't feel alone

Yes I' have the same problem.So don't feel alone

Thanks! I was starting to wonder if i was the only one with this problem.

Its really weird because like i said earlier i don't have this problem in WOE,WOV or WOI.

I have checked the KB here and Thirdwires forums but have not found a fix yet, I'm thinking maybe a .dll or .ini could be swaped between sims, but thats only a guess and i really have no idea where to start looking.