Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

F-35A/B/C Lightning II V 2.5 for SF2

F-35A/B/C Lightning II V 2.5 for SF2

F-35 A/B/C for the 2nd Generation ThirdWire sims...beta Version 2.1.

Very similar to Version 2.0, reformatted to SF2 standards with Weapons, Guns, Decals.

Also, several bugs fixed in all 3 models, including nozzle animations, carrier operations, etc.

Please contact us at CombatAce if you have issues not addressed in the readme or previous releases.

23 May 09

FastCargo

Version 2.2

The weapon editor for SF2 did not like the naming convention for the F-35 drop tanks. So I changed the names, edited the data.inis and now they are fixed. Also there is an avionics fix in there that goes in each versions folder as well.

Delete the old drop tanks in your SF2 weapons folder and drop these in. Then drop the data.inis and the avionics.inis in each version of the F-35 and overwrite.

F-35C sound fixed.

Various ini fixes by Crusader

Dave (USAFMTL) 29 May 2009

Version 2.3

Fixed gun naming issue.

Dave (USAFMTL) 3 Jun 2009

Version 2.4

Feb 2010 Updates By Jat

Version 2.5

Apr 2010

RWR fix

F-35A Engine Sound Fix

Version 2.2

The weapon editor for SF2 did not like the naming convention for the F-35 drop tanks. So I changed the names, edited the data.inis and now they are fixed. Also there is an avionics fix in there that goes in each versions folder as well.

Delete the old drop tanks in your SF2 weapons folder and drop these in. Then drop the data.inis and the avionics.inis in each version of the F-35 and overwrite.

F-35C sound fixed.

Various ini fixes by Crusader

Thanks Otto

Gun issue fixed....I hope

Feb 2010 Updates By Jat

Version 2.5

Fixed engine sound. Fixed RWR.

hey FastCargo, are there any plans to update the 3d Model of the F-35`s like the viper team have done it with the F-16´s?

For me none of the sounds are working, tracking nor gun or engine sounds. The rest works but now i need to notch and drop flares with psychic powers, the lock alert is not working. I have no idea what could be wrong, i have checked some .INI's and can't even find where the sounds for locking and tracking are located in (i did find the engine sounds but strangely enough they look for the right sound file but still use the standard sound). For the rest i do not have any problems and i happily fly with it. But could this be solved?