Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

MP Game Wednesday

Anyone up for MP missions tonight starting around 8pm est? I will host.

bend my arm a little more......

will post in general discussion also,,,if you dont mind

bend my arm a little more......

will post in general discussion also,,,if you dont mind

No prob Duck. Let's make sure everyone has the correct zep and Gotha files. I will probably run PD's train busting mission and the zep hunting mission.

I would like to run Stumper's Gotha bomber mission if we can.

Edited by Axgrinder

Anyone up for MP missions tonight starting around 8pm est? I will host.

Now that game was fun! Thanks for the session. More people should join in on multiplayer!

Joker.

Now that game was fun! Thanks for the session. More people should join in on multiplayer!

Joker.

glad you got in and made it down in 1 piece remeber camels spit dont they

Good job last night guys. I think that went fairly smooth. I don't know what was up with my connection last night but once it was up we had very little problems at al with guys joining. We even had a special guest drop by and fly some missions with us. (Thanks OVS) I got the feeling he was fairly impressed with the leaps that OFF MP has made considering how many problems there were in the past with people joining games. Big kudo's need to be given to guys like Stumpjumper and Sitting Duck for their huge efforts in keeping MP a viable and working part of OFF. I hope as people see more positive reports by players who have flown MP with Stump, Duck or myself we will start to get more pilots brave enough to give MP a try and realize it's not the monster it used to be!

Depending on my schedule and player interest I may try and run an afternoon game on Saturday or Sunday afternoon around 3 pm EST. If you would be interested in flying this weekend let me know. I will post a call for pilots in this section of the forum.

Edited by Axgrinder

Hey Ax,

I could do Saturday.

Good job last night guys. I think that went fairly smooth. I don't know what was up with my connection last night but once it was up we had very little problems at al with guys joining. We even had a special guest drop by and fly some missions with us. (Thanks OVS) I got the feeling he was fairly impressed with the leaps that OFF MP has made considering how many problems there were in the past with people joining games. Big kudo's need to be given to guys like Stumpjumper and Sitting Duck for their huge efforts in keeping MP a viable and working part of OFF. I hope as people see more positive reports by players who have flown MP with Stump, Duck or myself we will start to get more pilots brave enough to give MP a try and realize it's not the monster it used to be!

Depending on my schedule and player interest I may try and run an afternoon game on Saturday or Sunday afternoon around 3 pm EST. If you would be interested in flying this weekend let me know. I will post a call for pilots in this section of the forum.

duck is the man to thank for keeping mp going, now i know there was a reson i made him a requitment officer for the doves

Hey Ax,

I could do Saturday.

See you then Griphos!