Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Armed Balloons two thumbs up

I just wanted to say the Armed Balloons by WarlordATF is a must have addition to the game. I always found it somewhat useless to attack balloons before. But now it's a very realistic challenge. I personally changed the rate of fire a little bit and added some more AAA units around balloon positions.

I recommend installing this mod. It's easy to do. It really adds to the game. I think it should be a part of the next patch. If there is one :dntknw: .

Well done WarlordATF :ok:

Glad your enjoying it!

I wanted to add more AAA units around the balloons but i didn't know how. Could you post how you did that?

I have only been hit a couple times but it keeps you on your toes when you see that shot coming at you! :shok:

Here's a good one for those armed ballons! Took a long time on this one, but it payed off :ok:

This skin is of Ltn Fritz Hohn. A balloon buster in 1918. This is the color scheme of his Pfalz DIII.

I'll post this in the dowload section now.

P.S. Get those armed balloons working! Great addition to the game. :ok:

Nice skin, but where is this file located? cant seem to find here. thx.

The skin or the balloon? The armed balloons is in the download section under /object mods/ground object mods/ page 5

Edited by quack74