Sign in to follow this  
saburo

Some pics from Saturday afternoon's MP

Another great time in MP - decided to fly gunner. Nicked a Nieuport a few times but too immersed to take any pics of the action. After things settled down, pulled out the camera and took some shots. Big thanks to the hosters (you know who you are) and everyone for joining up on the flight!

-sab

Edited by saburo

Hey Saburo. Those are mighty fine shots. Even got a couple of the back of my head. :biggrin: Good to have you as a gunner. I think we were the only 2 seater that got credit for an enemy plane that mission. 'Till next time,

-Rooster

Indeed! I was in one of those god-awful boats one my own. Couldn't see past the camera, vision blocked by the gunner behind and was thoroughly unenjoyable mission. Really happy to see you guys enjoyed it though :)

I was very pleased I actually made a good landing in that (highlight of mission) and then the funniest thing happened - my gunner who had not made a peep all mission decided to open up on a parked friendly truck at the side of the airfield! He then proceeded to spin round in his cockpit shooting at all the incoming planes from our squadron as they landed.

Kinda made up from the lack of fun on that mission.

God, I hate them planes!

lovely screenies though :)

Indeed! I was in one of those god-awful boats one my own. Couldn't see past the camera, vision blocked by the gunner behind and was thoroughly unenjoyable mission. Really happy to see you guys enjoyed it though :)

I was very pleased I actually made a good landing in that (highlight of mission) and then the funniest thing happened - my gunner who had not made a peep all mission decided to open up on a parked friendly truck at the side of the airfield! He then proceeded to spin round in his cockpit shooting at all the incoming planes from our squadron as they landed.

Kinda made up from the lack of fun on that mission.

God, I hate them planes!

lovely screenies though :)

I belive that was me........lol...and i wasnt with u the entire mission,,,,,crashed on landing in my plane.., and respawned in your plane as gunner....

Duck DOES like shooting at stuff, and isn't always too particular about friend or foe! :diablo:

HAHAHA! Mystery solved then :))) good one Duck!