Sign in to follow this  
Weasel Keeper

Multiplayer Suggestion

<S> Guys

I was looking for a fight in hyperlobby tonight and didn't find anyone, so I went over to GameSpy to find a few pilots. Had a couple successful flights there, but I ran into a bug that I hadn't seen before.

Any time I launched a game in GS, I get an error message about an (SFP1) illegal operation and it will be closed down. If I close it I go back to GS a frustrated player...however if I ignore it, the game loads and I can fly. :blink:

To be honest, as a beta tester, I spent most of my MP testing time in hyperlobby and have never run into this problem before. I really don't like pop ups and ads so I hardly ever tested in GS (GameSpy)(and I'm not about to pay for GS either ;)). A few of the pilots in GS had already gone back to the SP1 patch because they had no luck with SP2...and this caused major concern for me.

My recommendation is for everyone who wants to fly MP...get the Hyperlobby client until we figure out what's going on with GS. Hyperlobby has been a very stable launching platform for various games and sims for the past three years, and it's free.

http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/modules.php?n...wdownload&cid=2

I've reported this to TK. :)