Sign in to follow this  

Hey MJ, any possibility of having you or one of your staff review this thing. It looks very interesting, and for me the jury is still out. I haven't been able to find very much in the way of feedback. Perhaps a tag-along for the weapons/load out manager that's out there as well. All assuming it works with the impending patch of course. Thanks in advance.

Good suggestion, I'll see what we can whip up in the next few days now that the patch has been released.

Thanx MJ, appreciate it. I had a problem with a lock up at the main menu. Found a thread on the Ubi forum, and had to allow access to the internet with my Zone Alarm. Did a complete uninstall/re-install then patch install. No noticable difference, although some of the sounds have been changed.

Bumpity, bump, bump. Still have a fear of making my game FUBAR. Just checking in.