Sign in to follow this  
paulopanz

MiG-23 MS Lybian Camo

MiG-23 MS Lybian Camo

This a first TW's Mig-23 skin done on new Mig-23 templates, made by me using new SF-2 EU grey skins (thanks TK..).

Muammar Gheddafi was in Rome last days ....

You can use in Woi or in SF-2 with Arabic3black numbers from Woi put in decals folder.

To install: put everything in Mig-23MS folder and fly.

Enjoy

Paul :biggrin:

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=9203

File Name: MiG-23 MS Lybian Camo

File Submitter: paulopanz

File Submitted: 16 Jun 2009

File Category: Mig-23 Flogger Skins

This a first TW's Mig-23 skin done on new Mig-23 templates, made by me using new SF-2 EU grey skins (thanks TK..).

Muammar Gheddafi was in Rome last days ....

You can use in Woi or in SF-2 with Arabic3black numbers from Woi put in decals folder.

To install: put everything in Mig-23MS folder and fly.

Enjoy

Paul :biggrin:

Click here to download this file

Paul,

Looks beautiful, but I thought the Lybian roundel was just a solid green roundel. It is very possible that I missed a change. The camo is nice.

Paul,

Looks beautiful, but I thought the Lybian roundel was just a solid green roundel. It is very possible that I missed a change. The camo is nice.

You are right: If you set the mission timeline after 1977 You will have the solid green roundel. Before they had the arab insigna like in the screenshot and in the picture included in the pack. Let's try.

This time I used only stock decals ....

Thanks.

Paul :rolleyes:

Edited by paulopanz

Beautifull skin and thanks for the insigna explanation.

But it seems too "clean" for an aircraft in a desert environment :wink:

Beautifull skin and thanks for the insigna explanation.

But it seems too "clean" for an aircraft in a desert environment :wink:

Maybe it's brand new .... just arrived from URSS flyng throught Italy, whith several couples of F-104s that have followed it from Alpes to Sicily

(this is history! It happened several times when I was in Grosseto AB for my military duty at 4° Stormo) without the time for gaing the authorization to shot it down *.

No, ....... really ............ I'm not able in wheatering ...... yet.

So, if someone (Who said SoulfreaK?) would like to wheater it (like all my previous works) I'll very proud of it. :good:

Ciao e grazie.

Paolo :yes:

* For Italian people:

Gli aerei libici transitavano sui nostri cieli attraversando la penisola da nord a sud sia da che per l'URSS, cioè sia quando venivano acquistati, sia quando necessitavano di interventi di aggiornamento in fabbrica.

Di regola seguivano, entrando nel nostro spazio aereo, la scia di altri aerei passeggeri, confondendo così la loro traccia radar con quella degli aerei civili.

Avevano comunque calcolato i tempi: le procedure per l'ordine di attacco duravano più del volo di attraversamento

Certe volte i nostri piloti perdevano la testa, quasi arrivavano a lanciare i missili e le conversazioni con il controllo a terra erano drammatiche.

Secondo alcuni ufficiali e sottufficiali dell'A.M.I., che ho conosciuto, il Mig-23 caduto sulla Sila sarebbe stato abbattuto in una di queste circostanze.

:grandpa:

Edited by paulopanz