:yes:

Fifth and last skin for Enrico "ErikGen" AMD Super Mystere B2

Depict planes of EC 1/5 'Vendée'

To come :

Vautour II B & N French Air Force Skins

Best regards

Eole

Click here to download this file

Thanks again for these beautiful skins, for a beautiful model of a beautiful aircraft.

I hope you find time to do a good assortment of Vautors.

I have admired it since the time of the 1:50 Heller models.

It's been great fun lately flying with the Armee de l'Air!

Au revoir,

Tom

Shame its the last. I was hoping someone would do the dark color skin depicted in the hangar screen that came with the aircraft.

Shame its the last. I was hoping someone would do the dark color skin depicted in the hangar screen that came with the aircraft.

Perhaps depend of my free time I will do a new template for the camouflaged versions of my initial bare metal SMB2 French skins :biggrin:

I'll get recently a good reference materials with the Book of J.M Cunny "Ouragan, Mystères et Super Mystères"

Regards

Eole

I've been working on it for a while.. and I stopped. It's 90% finished, the serials are not acurate but I'll still upload it .. in 2 weeks :biggrin:

1245887366913.jpg

Sorry for the flood and good work Eole :good:

I've been working on it for a while.. and I stopped. It's 90% finished, the serials are not acurate but I'll still upload it .. in 2 weeks :biggrin:

Sorry for the flood and good work Eole :good:

No problem fougamagister, your camouflaged skin is great and will be a great addition to our be love SBM2 :biggrin:

No problem fougamagister, your camouflaged skin is great and will be a great addition to our be love SBM2 :biggrin:

Hey guys, any update on releasing the camo skin? I was just bugging paul about it! I want to add it to my NATO fighters install

Edited by ikon71

Hey guys, any update on releasing the camo skin? I was just bugging paul about it! I want to add it to my NATO fighters install

:yikes: Wait for fougmagister skin like you, perhaps if he read this thread ...

I will make SMB2's Israeli camouflaged skins in SFP1 and SFP2 decals file format, stay tuned :cool: