Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Where are Creaghorn, ZoomZoom, Gous ?

Miss some people, not only the above.

Perhaps we should make a thread for who is on leave, and who is back?

Edited by Olham

Good evening, Uncle! Must be around 19 h over there? Bedtime for me here (01:17) Good nite!

I'm here! :smile:. I have just been busy this period...not even able to play OFF that much.

Edited by Gous

hi olham,

i am here. :pilotfly: . did lot of flying and lot of working to get out of my 2 for 17 slump (probably too much looking for specks). didn't have to say much lately so i just watched and red the threads. thanks for asking. how was your trip to your roots?

Wheather mostly bad, so we did some fine cooking (now I must trim my Albatros even more - Lol!)

See my post about Zeppelins over Osrfriesland:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=42818

i did. very interesting. thank you for sharing.

some years ago i visited the zeppelinmuseum in friedrichshafen. was also impressive.

it's a shame there are no museums in germany with WW1 aircraft. or are there some anywhere which i don't know of?

It's nice to be missed. :biggrin: Olham, thank you for inquiring kind sir. Its actually been a pretty busy time for me as well, much like some of the other guys mentioned. Lots of family, and other related trips going on. I am actually departing again on another trip today after work, going to the beach to visit friends there for an extended weekend. But fear not, I'm taking the Osprey history of "The U.S. 1st Pursuit Squadron" with me, and I believe I'll be ready to dive back into OFF shortly thereafter. Geesh, I need a laptop that can handle this game.....can we say portable!! :yes:

ZZ.