Sign in to follow this  
snapper 21

RA-5C Problems, Anybody Else?

Hi I have a couple of small problems with the RA-5C Vigilante SF1 and SF2 Versions. Also I get them in WOV1 and 2. Neither of them stop me using the plane, just would like to figure out whats going on.

The first problem is the front wheel when the plane is on the ground, the front wheel is not sitting on the tarmac. I have tried to adjust the Rolling Radius on main and front gears but no joy. Any ideas?

The second problem has really got me foxed. I am not getting any needles working on the second engine ie nozzle, RPM, Temp etc. The thing that is really confusing is the A5A cockpit works fine in all installs. So I deleted the cockpit folder and RA-5C Cockpit config. Then copied the A-5s files in renamed the config and... still no second engine gauges working????? :blink: I have also tried creating a new aircraft folder and copying in all the contents in, just in case that made a difference.

So just wondering does anybody else get these problems or is it something with my installs?

Cheers

Snapper 21

Hi I have a couple of small problems with the RA-5C Vigilante SF1 and SF2 Versions. Also I get them in WOV1 and 2. Neither of them stop me using the plane, just would like to figure out whats going on.

The first problem is the front wheel when the plane is on the ground, the front wheel is not sitting on the tarmac. I have tried to adjust the Rolling Radius on main and front gears but no joy. Any ideas?

The second problem has really got me foxed. I am not getting any needles working on the second engine ie nozzle, RPM, Temp etc. The thing that is really confusing is the A5A cockpit works fine in all installs. So I deleted the cockpit folder and RA-5C Cockpit config. Then copied the A-5s files in renamed the config and... still no second engine gauges working????? :blink: I have also tried creating a new aircraft folder and copying in all the contents in, just in case that made a difference.

So just wondering does anybody else get these problems or is it something with my installs?

Cheers

Snapper 21

For the nose wheel, check the shock stroke length number. That might be the issue there.

Check the EngineID number in the RA-5C data.ini. Each engine must have a unique number, and make sure the number matches what's in the cockpit.ini file.

FC

FastCargo you are a genius! :kudos::kudos:

There were two engines number 1. And changed the shockstroke from 0.2 to 0.5. She sits on all three wheels now.

Thanks for your help

Snapper21