Hello All,

With the next gen games, I have the new weps and gun editors but no cat extractor yet. If I understand what I've read, I should'nt need a cat extractor to add new SF2 aircraft, basically you're just adding them to the same folders, just in a different location. Now for adding weps I'm going to need access to the wepsdata.ini so I'll need a cat extractor. Are those accurate statements?

Second, does SF2E come with a pack of canned single missions that you can choose from?

Thanks.

Well, there is a CAT extractor here at CA that works with the SF2 series, and you will need it at some point. However, for simply adding weapons made for SF2, the answer is that you do NOT need a CAT extractor. Weapons and Guns are now treated like aircraft, and each has it's own individual folder, data.ini file, etc. It's simple drag and drop now...no more messin with the Weapons Editor except for if you are trying to bring a lot of old weapons over at once.

As far as the canned single missions...couldn't tell ya.

FC

Hello All,

With the next gen games, I have the new weps and gun editors but no cat extractor yet. If I understand what I've read, I should'nt need a cat extractor to add new SF2 aircraft, basically you're just adding them to the same folders, just in a different location. Now for adding weps I'm going to need access to the wepsdata.ini so I'll need a cat extractor. Are those accurate statements?

Second, does SF2E come with a pack of canned single missions that you can choose from?

Thanks.

depends if you want to change anything about the stock aircraft - or use an in game cockpit etc there is some instructions for the cat thing in here http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=310669