Sign in to follow this  
Crab_02

Shenyang F-6 Preview (MiG-19 mod)

Preview of my Shenyang F-6, with skins for PLAAF, Pakistan AF, Albanian AF, and with North Korea, North Vietnam, Egypt & Bangladesh (the last two dependent on camo schemes) planned. It will be a separate aircraft and feature Drop tanks (200 gal from F-100), AIM-9s, AA-2s, and the normal Warsaw Pact ground attack loadouts. Made new Albanian AF Insigna & number decals, all other decals are stock. The pilot.bmp will be an option also.

Please, calling all 3D modelers, we need some drop tanks for the -17, -19 & -21s! 8)

PLA_6_1.jpg

PLA_6_2.jpg

PAK_6_1.jpg

PAK_6_2.jpg

ALB_6_1.jpg

The PLAAF & Albanian AF skins are 99% complete, am still working on the Squadron emblems for the Pakistani skins (15 & 23 Squadrons).

The Pilots Helmet......will post it this weekend. (wish someone could mod a leather flying helmet....) :lol:

Enjoy

Crab_02

Hey Crab, I'm 95 % done with a camo version of this plane. It's a three-tone blue scheme, with black/white checkering on the nose and tail. I did the same thing you did with the fuel tanks and 'winders, btw, but I didn't add new harpoints for the missles. Anyway, if you want to add it in to your package, that'd be cool with me, if you think it's good enough. I'm down to decal placement on it, almost Identical to the Paki J-6 you've got here, but I made a decal for the roundel with the cobra on it that goes on the vertical stab.

Email me and I'll send you some screens.

Klatuu_1@hotmail.com

Klatuu,

Just finished a 15 Squadron 'Cobras' decal this morning, needs alot of work though...working on 19, 23, & another variant of 15 Squad.

Forgot to change the Helmets for the Pakistani pilot, oops.

PAK_15_1.jpg

My PLAAF wingman...

PLA_6_8.jpg

The second Albanian AF Squad: 2 Skuadrilja, 5646 Regt. (later 4010 Avation Regt) '71. (the other is 1 Skua/1875 Regt. (#4)(later 4030 AviRgt)

ALB_8_1.jpg

Awaiting a '65 or '71 Indio - Pakistani Campaign.......

Your e-mail is on the way, looking forward to checking out your Camo skin!

V/R

Crab_02