Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

Flyable stock MiG 23 on SF2,help

Finally I've moved to the plunge of the new TW games.

I've got something to ask about MiG-23 family.

First the easiest:

Now there's available 2 pits on for the M and one or the ML so wich one on evry 23 available like BN,MF,P,and so....

Second:

The 23BN,MF can be flyable but they come with wings fully swept back,modified the ini for the SWING wing entry copied by the 23 ML but nothing,all the ML,MiG 27 and P don't have this problem!

then,talking about french Mystere and superMystere,I set 'em flyable but except the French Roundels they don't show numbers or other decals,Are they stock available?Same for German F-104G.

Finally I've moved to the plunge of the new TW games.

I've got something to ask about MiG-23 family.

First the easiest:

Now there's available 2 pits on for the M and one or the ML so wich one on evry 23 available like BN,MF,P,and so....

Second:

The 23BN,MF can be flyable but they come with wings fully swept back,modified the ini for the SWING wing entry copied by the 23 ML but nothing,all the ML,MiG 27 and P don't have this problem!

then,talking about french Mystere and superMystere,I set 'em flyable but except the French Roundels they don't show numbers or other decals,Are they stock available?Same for German F-104G.

Hmm, if you can wait a few more hours I will have a much more updated (accurate to photos) SFP1 Mig-23ML cockpit uploaded.

It will be in the following Mig-23ML dark green color.

mig-23mldkgreen.jpg

To answer your question about which cockpit is best...basically, the Mig-23M cockpit (early) is most accurate for the M, MS, MF, P, MLA.

The Mig-23ML cockpit (later) is best for later Mig-23s such as the ML, MLD, Flogger K.

The cockpits will have significant differences such as replaced instruments and different locations.

However, if you can wait for a few weeks, there will be many more Mig-23 cockpits available for download with specific HUDs. The defense-specific Mig-23P and MLA will have extremely different HUDs as they are strongly data linked with multiple numbers displayed thanks to Starfighter2.

X-ray, if you get them converted to SF2 standards, please either also send them to me or upload them yourself. I am too busy just trying to get the buggers even working. The community needs the SF2 versions and I don't have the time to do the converting.

Thanks,

Hmm, if you can wait a few more hours I will have a much more updated (accurate to photos) SFP1 Mig-23ML cockpit uploaded.

It will be in the following Mig-23ML dark green color.

mig-23mldkgreen.jpg

To answer your question about which cockpit is best...basically, the Mig-23M cockpit (early) is most accurate for the M, MS, MF, P, MLA.

The Mig-23ML cockpit (later) is best for later Mig-23s such as the ML, MLD, Flogger K.

The cockpits will have significant differences such as replaced instruments and different locations.

However, if you can wait for a few weeks, there will be many more Mig-23 cockpits available for download with specific HUDs. The defense-specific Mig-23P and MLA will have extremely different HUDs as they are strongly data linked with multiple numbers displayed thanks to Starfighter2.

X-ray, if you get them converted to SF2 standards, please either also send them to me or upload them yourself. I am too busy just trying to get the buggers even working. The community needs the SF2 versions and I don't have the time to do the converting.

Thanks,

just put 'em on the folder as they are without tweaks,the ML seems good!

just put 'em on the folder as they are without tweaks,the ML seems good!

The new, more accurate (later mig-23) ML version has just been uploaded. It has many enhancements compared to the former ML I had uploaded according to photos: gunsight, more accurate instrument locations and types, and some photo-realistic work.

MLFinal.jpg