....downloading SF2 Europe and got less than 58 minutes to go. Haven't done this yet because I don't have internet on my desktop still. However, I just bought a 32 gig thumb drive and am downloading SF2E to it through my folks computer at their place. Been waiting on this for a long time.

you won't be sorry.I just made the switch too and I noticed a huge difference on how smooth it runs on my vista machine.Good luck

I still got XP... will that be a problem?

just don't crank it up to full detail.

some are complaining that it is sluggish in XP compared to the old series.

What about with this system specs?.... Asus motherboard AMD 64 Semperon single core processor that runs at 2.8 GHz, 8 gigs of DDR 2 1066 MHz RAM, NVidia GTX 280 video card.

Right now, everything is flying on my system without a hitch on max settings with a heavily modded install of WOI (although FPS readings are saying that it should be running as slow as a snail... odd).

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop (5years old)

Centrino 2Ghz

2gig RAM

ATI Mobility X300 Graphics card

I get approx 20fps in SF2E with all graphics on high except:

Mirrors - off

Shadows - low

Water - low

Distance - normal

SF2E runs only a little slower on this machine than WOI (I could still have mirrors ON).