Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barnstorm

WWI Movie Update

Guest Barnstorm

Greetings Everyone,

It has been several weeks since I have had the pleasure of enjoying the company of the OFF community. My Mum is (has) been very ill for some time and she is slipping way (peacefully) day by day.

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the "Blue Max" (1966) with George Peppard will air this Friday the 24th at 07:30-10:30 (am) EDT (thats -5:00 GMT) on FMC- Fox Movie Channel.

Looks like I have much catching-up to do with BH&H and everyone's posts.

Nice to be back.

A hearty welcome back Barnstormer. May God bless you in your difficult time. If you aren't on Olhams map please tell him where you live. New patch that fixes the cloud turbulence and much more for you to get caught uo on. A lot of nice new members too. Best wishes, Jim

Welcome back, Barnstorm. I hope your mum remains as comfortable as possible during her remaining days. Having lost my mother several years ago, I know how difficult a time this must be for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest Barnstorm

Thanks Rickity and Herr Prop. Appricate the kind words and thoughts. Thanks also for the heads-up about the new patch.

Hey, Barnstorm

Missed you, too. I wish the best possible for you and your mom.

Take your time for her, and be here whenever you feel like.

Olham

Barnstorm-

Sorry about your mother. My condolences.

And thanks for the tip on Blue Max. I've got it programmed into my TV now.