Sign in to follow this  
zoomzoom

Blue Max Skin

Yeah, Yeah, I know, its un-authentic. But it is a fair amount of fun flying in Willi von Klugermanns' DR1. I'd love to post it for download, but don't know how....any pointers? :dntknw: Thanks guys.

ZZ.

post-45966-1248405876_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Yeah, I know, its un-authentic. But it is a fair amount of fun flying in Willi von Klugermanns' DR1. I'd love to post it for download, but don't know how....any pointers? :dntknw: Thanks guys.

ZZ.

Nice work! You can upload it to the Combat Ace/OFF/Aircraft Skins Downloads section. Downloads is in the menu at the top right.

zoomzoom, make sure you make it a WIN.RAR package first.

Ok, I'll give it a shot tonight, and get back to you guys if I hit any snags. :good:

ZZ.

OK, current status. Discovered the file is currently in a DDS format, which the game requires to work. So why are we changing it to an RAR? I dont' know how to do that, but would be happy to email it to one of you guys who can convert it, if you wouldn't mind.

ZZ.

Zoomzoom, you can try this:

go to Windows explorer and make a right-click on the dds-file. There should now appear

something like "add this file to xxxxxxxxx.rar" here. Click that, and you will have the packed RAR-file.

That is a packaging to make files smaller to post them.

If that doesn't work, send it to me. I'll PM you my mail address.

Olham,

Thanks bro. Your advice is spot-on and accurate as always. You are truly a grace to this forum. :yes:

I tried your proceedure and it worked, so look for it in the skins section in the next few hours. I'll try to have it up so you guys can have some fun with it.

ZZ.