Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fire Fox

Letov S-328 - Solvak Air Force (v.1)

Guest Fire Fox

Letov S-328 - Solvak Air Force (v.1)

This is a skin for Monty CZ's Letov Š-328.

The Slovak Š-328s carried out reconnaissance and bombing sorties in support of the Slovak participation in the Invasion of Poland in September 1939.

Following Slovakia's participation in the German Invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941, Slovak Š-328s were used for anti-partisan operations in western Ukraine in the summer of 1941, being used again on the Eastern front in the summer of 1942.

Three Slovakian aircraft were seized by Slovak insurgents and actually flown against the Germans in late 1944 during the Slovak National Uprising in September to October 1944. (Wikipedia)

Hallo

we are preparing an exhibition in the Slovak National Museum

and we are searching for a 3d model of this aircraft.

is there anybody who can help us?

(please contact me on marek.mrazik@triad.sk )

thank you !!!

marek

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=9540

File Name: Letov S-328 - Solvak Air Force (v.1)

File Submitter: Fire Fox

File Submitted: 26 Jul 2009

File Category: Allied Bombers

This is a skin for Monty CZ's Letov Š-328.

The Slovak Š-328s carried out reconnaissance and bombing sorties in support of the Slovak participation in the Invasion of Poland in September 1939.

Following Slovakia's participation in the German Invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941, Slovak Š-328s were used for anti-partisan operations in western Ukraine in the summer of 1941, being used again on the Eastern front in the summer of 1942.

Three Slovakian aircraft were seized by Slovak insurgents and actually flown against the Germans in late 1944 during the Slovak National Uprising in September to October 1944. (Wikipedia)

Click here to download this file

Can anyone help us into getting these skins into the game. I think these are templates or fiels that need to be converted otherwise they dont show up in game. i dont have the skill or time to do. thx.

Guest Fire Fox
Hallo

we are preparing an exhibition in the Slovak National Museum

and we are searching for a 3d model of this aircraft.

is there anybody who can help us?

(please contact me on marek.mrazik@triad.sk )

thank you !!!

marek

You can speak with Monty CZ - the creator of this model.