Sign in to follow this  
Growler67

Favorite Aviation Music Videos

A thread on another forum got me to revisit some of my favorite things. The fluid melding of great aviation footage coupled with an appropriate sountrack is what i'd like to showcase. Some of my favorites:

The Apex that I have come across to date is

featuring the Swiss Air Force with Evanessence "Bring me to Life". Cinematography is extremely well done and matched nearly flawlessly with the sountrack.

Another great compilation is The Blue Angles with Van Halen "Dreams"

F-15 Eagles with Sammy Hagar "Where Eagles Fly"

with Creed "Higher"

US Army Aviation on display with AC/DC "Thunderstruck"

is my favorite aircraft. Just got a thing for "bent-winged birds". Wagner's "Ride Of The Valkyries".

Air Force style set to Blur "Woo Hoo"

Precision Air Drops is a "blooper" reel set to CCR "Bad Moon Rising". Humor can be just as cool and anything else.

Just a few of mine to get things started. Anybody else got any they are willing to share?

Edited by Growler67

Any of the Fighter Fling vids on youtube and elsewhere. Usually good music, some humor and all the F-14 awesomeness you could want.

vf-31supercat.jpg

FOREVER, BABY!

Edited by gbnavy61

Blue Angles Taking Care Of Buisness, VAQ-138 on the boat creed.

That old Tomcat tribute video on youtube, the 10-minute one, with the Who's "Baba O'Riley". It just seems to fit.

and that video that somebody posted here a while ago with either Eagles or Mirages, and the song was Pink Floyd's "Learning to Fly".

Of course this:

:biggrin:

Edited by Shaolin

That old Tomcat tribute video on youtube, the 10-minute one, with the Who's "Baba O'Riley". It just seems to fit.

That's the opening of Fighter Fling 2004. If you haven't yet, you should check out the rest of the video, it's good!

That's the opening of Fighter Fling 2004. If you haven't yet, you should check out the rest of the video, it's good!

yeah, before google took over youtube and enforced the 10-minute video length rule, I used to watch the whole thing all the time.

Here's another good one- LINK

Any of the Fighter Flings (except '91). There was also an awesome F-14 vid that was made by Bones (don't really know who) several years ago, it's about 12 min or so.

Red Checkers RNZAF.

Edited by MAKO69