I think it's the \ key? I just do it by reflex, I don't really think about it, so I'm not totally certain.

thanks. also is there any way to speed up timeor jump to next waypoint?

There is a time compress key that will take it up to 8x, but I forget what it is. No skip to next waypoint.

great now it woun't even open. when i click the icon the tab apears on the bar, and i can hear the menu sound, but a few moments later a problem report screan appears.

CNTRL A to speed up. Each time you press, it speeds up more.

SHIFT A to reset to normal speed.

ALT A to slow down.

If you are in an external view (eg by pressing F2) then you can see how much you have speeded up or slowed down - look at bottom right.

Radio commands to wingie(s).

The key to gain access to the radio command menu depends on your particular country keyboard. I'm in the UK and for me it is the # key. I think for other countries it is different again. Try #, try \, try ~, try |, try a few other keys.

The radio command menu comes up on the top right hand side of your screen.

Or change the key binding to a different key. Go into OPTIONS, INPUT, DEVICE = Keyboard, COMBAT, and about 30 lines down in the ACTIONS MAP you will see Communications Menu. For me it says KEY_BACKSLASH (but as I said above on my particular keyboard, that's the # key).

Important to note that you can only give radio commands to AI in your own flight, so if you are makiung your own missions in the Mission Editor, use the PILOT line to add in your wingman. You cannot give radio commands to other FLIGHT's in your GROUP.

2ypmc2e.jpg

i have worked out all the radio and that all that sort of thing, but now it wone evean open.

i nead ansers about geting the d*** game to open!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!