Sign in to follow this  
jamiepilot77

Files WOE 2 Question.

Installed WOE 2 and the update. Love the game, seems like my install is different from the one in the tutorial on how to install 3rd party aircraft. I have no mission folder and in the object folder there are no sub folders. What gives? I would like to install some third party aircraft but the tutorials aren't helping. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

have you looked in (username)/saved games/thirdwire/strikefighters2europe ? when the game installs it should create that folder. the mods dont go into the main directory like before so there won't be any objects folders there. some of the objects folders you'll have to create. for more help read this thread

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=44026

it helps alot.

Also note which game you have. Strike Fighters 2: Europe or Wings Over Europe. They are 2 seperate games with different files structures. (I only know this cause I made that mistake :biggrin: ) Strike Fighters 2: Europe is set up for Vista and you have to add folders. Wings Over Europe you can just paste things to the folders that are already there.