Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Please Spare A Thought...

Hi guys,

I just spent the last 18hrs at the local hospital with my middle daughter. I was told this morning,it's still the 27th here, that my girl was being taken to the ER by ambulance. Not a good way to wake up, I'll tell you that. I was told she had a fever of 104 and in lots of pain. Turned out it was her apendix and it was on the verge of bursting. We got her into surgery and she's doing better now but my nerves are frazzelled.

I just got home to an empty house, my wife is with here now for the night and I'm still shaking. So Please remember her in your prayers tonight. I have only three things I hold dear my daughters,wife and grand son.

Night all I'm going to try and rest. We both work at the hospital she was treated at so I'll be there before my shift starts like a good dad would.

Will do, I pray alot when I ride these choppers (beating the air into submission just aint natural) in for crew change (and this morning is crew change!) I will throw a bunch of prayers in for your girl too.

Best Wishes

Beer

Sounds like quite a shock for you all. I hope she will get well fast.

Hey shipmate,

I will have your daughter in my prayers today. Keep up the positive thoughts.

Navy Chief

Bless you man, I hope she gets well soon.

Her, you, your family are all in my prayers Tell your little girl we are all praying for her and to get well soon so she can send us all some cookies. :D

God bless Firehawk...

Thanks guys,

She's doing better but the doc wants to keep her until her temp goes down. At least I work at that hospital so I know she's getting the best of care. Another day and she'll be home.

Again thanks and blessings to all.