Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

Preperations for sundays mp session

Wish i could commit to a saterday session, but cant at this point in time,

But would like to see someone get something up before sundays session so everyone can check out to see if they can still join/host mp.....

I have a session up for tonight (tues). Anyone wanting to check out there install should try and join in.

Wish i could commit to a saterday session, but cant at this point in time,

But would like to see someone get something up before sundays session so everyone can check out to see if they can still join/host mp.....

I have a session up for tonight (tues). Anyone wanting to check out there install should try and join in.

Superpatch "b" announced and will be out soon. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! :crazy:

Go for hotfix D. We had several individual playing MP earlier this week with a variety of installs without issues - from a 1.32 basic to a 1.32C.

Vasco :pilotfly:

I'll be there. Haven't downloaded Hotfix D as yet but will before the game is up.

Good game when I could get in and stay in. Thanx to Vasco for hosting again. Sorry for all the problems, but between the game freezing (seems to happen a lot since 1.32, don't know if the two things are related) and losing my internet connection (can't wait 'till winter, when the trees between me and my wireless connection's antenna lose their leaves), but that part was very frustrating. Looking forward to next week. Probably be up to hotfix Q by then. :blink: