Sign in to follow this  

How long do you think it will take before someone creates a full movie using LOMAC? I mean, I'm still waiting for someone to do a complete recreation of Top Gun. I can't wait to see what this game will produce...

Eww, better yet, imagine a movie made with a mixture of games... like LOMAC for air scenes, AA for land combat... Heh, sends chills down my spine just thinking about it :D

as long as the people with Red vs Blue is in on it :D

as long as the people with Red vs Blue is in on it  :D

LOL

Red: yeah, what does it all mean? ... it keeps me up at night ...

Blue: ... huh? ... WTF are you talking about?

Red: ... err, ... nothing.

Blue: ... ? ... do you want to talk about it?

Red: Nope.

Throw a couple of actors and actresses in the mix to do voice over and we could give Pixar a run for their money. ;) If done exclusively on tomorrow's technology and with the right camera angles, it will take the general public some time before they realize that what they are watching is computer-generated.

I'd buy the DVD. :D

Hey, lol, sounds great. red vs blue guys, lol. Those movies are great. Should we create a script for a completely "biohaz" movie?