Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

Fs-wwi Updates:

I thought I would keep the general public up-to-date here. :)

Currently the Ilya V is undergoing a revamp. I have the info now thanks to Mossie to correctly model this Russian bomber inside and out. A totally new cockpit is being built, (About 80% done) aswell as many new model fixes/corrections (Wing thickness, upper gun terrace, landing struts and wheels) and new engines too! However I currently need a skinner for this kite. I would like a 1024x1024 skin. I will remap any wing/fuse surfaces if needed aswell if there is any model streaching...

FlyXwire has skinned the Maurice Farman S.11 in full 1024x1024 glory. A cockpit revamp to come in the near future!

Gypsy has another Fokker Dr.1a skin on the way. Expect that to be released this week.

Recon3 is doing touch-up work on his Albatros D.I rebuild/revamp, aswell as a reskinning and retexturing to go along. Progress on this is almost complete!

Currently there are 12 aircraft in the list that need to get complete for FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 to start becomming a close reality. The 3 above are in that list and as soon as they are done there will be only 9 left!

On the terrain front... I have the latest Albert terrain build from Gypsy. There are several things that need to be fixed on this. There is a second No Mans Land front lines that needs to be gotted rid of (This will require a remap and re-texture reference of these tiles) and there is a railway bridge that goes straight across No Mans Land that needs to get rotated to the other direction. Then of course there are small things like making the targets and airfields and cities match up with the Mission Editor symbols and what not.

Plane Pack 4 is going to be the best FS-WWI has to offer (Aswell as FS-WWI developers) This will be the signature and standard of what OpenPlane can do I hope! Progress continues, and at this time it will until everything is the best as can be, our time and talent permitting.

Edited by ArgonV