Sign in to follow this  
lindr2

MiG-23BN & MiG-27 Family WIP

Beautiful work :good:

Ghost, I have temps with some stencils and markings wich I have used for my JG-9 ML skin and for my UM/UB skins...

Maybe the temps are something for you?

Ghost, I have temps with some stencils and markings wich I have used for my JG-9 ML skin and for my UM/UB skins...

Maybe the temps are something for you?

Thanks, but the Indian AF Floggers have stencils in English. There are not enough clear photos to read them clearly. Besides HSL built Floggers do not have teh same markings as Russian built ones.

Surely my Russian skins could use your stencils & markings.

Thanks, but the Indian AF Floggers have stencils in English. There are not enough clear photos to read them clearly. Besides HSL built Floggers do not have teh same markings as Russian built ones.

Surely my Russian skins could use your stencils & markings.

Your skins are super !!!

Go on, please.

Paul :yahoo:

Here the report:

found 2 3D bugs, first take a look on this pic, the intakes and the cockpitarea behind the pilot when

second when you look into the nozzle, you cann see parts from the elevator inside the nozzle. largest part can be find in the S series, UB and UM are only affected with a smaller part, just check it out

This on the current B model, similar prob with the elevetar base, wich isn`t attached right to the fuselage

Your work is a real improvement to the 23 series :drinks:

Hey yeah the UM is great, don`t know what is different, but it looks different in comparrisen with the "old" UB. I like the skin also! :ok:

I have a small question I`m working on some UB`s too, would you like to help me with them abit? I would send them to you and it would be nice to know what you think about them?!

:drinks:

just tell me if you are interested

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird