Sign in to follow this  
slick cowboy

crash with kmd a created mission...

flying a strike mission, but one created with the kmd editor, i get a black screen when i instruct my wingman to "attack my target", after i attacked it (whether i destroyed the target or not)

tried it several times, and it crashes exactly when i select option 1 "attack my target", from the wingman com options...

anybody else had this problem before?? it kinda sucks... or is this the kmd editor?

the kmd version i have is 1.08...

Here's an idea for you. Zip the mission file up, and attach it to your post. That way, somebody might be able to take a look at it, and provide you with a definitive answer, as opposed to just taking a WAG (which probably wouldn't be of much help).

Here's an idea for you. Zip the mission file up, and attach it to your post. That way, somebody might be able to take a look at it, and provide you with a definitive answer, as opposed to just taking a WAG (which probably wouldn't be of much help).

sry, pretty new to the board... didn't notice the upload button...

hmm, i'll do some testing first... see if i can figure it out, once i'm desperate i'll upload it :-)

but 1.8 is the last version right, compatible with SF2?

sry, pretty new to the board... didn't notice the upload button...

hmm, i'll do some testing first... see if i can figure it out, once i'm desperate i'll upload it :-)

but 1.8 is the last version right, compatible with SF2?

I'll go out on a limb, and say that, to the best of my knowledge, neither KMD nor LeMissonaire officially support SF2.

I'll go out on a limb, and say that, to the best of my knowledge, neither KMD nor LeMissonaire officially support SF2.

according to the kmd txt file it should also be compatible for the sf2 games...

s**t... how i could use a nice editor for this game! it would remind me of the days i used to play usnf, but with better graphics...

anyway, i did some testing, taking planes off one by one, but to no avail

in the end i have only my own flight of 2 on a strike mission to bomb the runway... and it still crashes when i instruct my wingman to attack my target when i miss, or any other target after i hit the runway...

i uploaded it, for whoever wants to have a try... cuz i don't know anymore

test3.zip